About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Friday, July 1, 2011

Dominique Strauss-Kahn Freed Without Bail By Judge


I agree. When he was first arrested the first thought that came to my mind was guilty or innocent this man will walk. The type of power and influence behind him completely obliterate­s the African maid especially when they learn of her imperfecti­ons. So sad. I don't know if he is guilty or innocent but I doubt we will ever find out.
About IMF
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive