About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Syria Regime Condemned By Obama


What, the President is not supposed to fly oversees and play diplomat? I thought that was his JOB. Joke if you want but Every other President has, and since we have military bases in nearly every country in the world it only seems right that he visits other nations...­Really tired of hearing "Obama is spending our tax dollars" It should be " The entire GOVERNMENT is spending our tax dollars, and giving them to the rich. Get a clue.
About Syria
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive