About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Zetas And Other Gang Fighting In Mexico Results In At Least 40 Deaths In 24-Hour Period


Hmm. We are "liberatin­g people' and spreading democracy all over the world on the backs of the tax payer. How long will we continue to ignore the war being waged a hop, skip and a jump from our borders? How many have to die in the name of drug traffickin­g to the US before our military and the powers that be takes active notice. I understand that Mexico has no resources for the US to exploit but people are dying and fleeing a nation within hours of the red white and blue. I understand the price of war and that the "democracy­" theme is a mode of political argument..­.But to allow more people to die senselessl­y in a country that borders are own and ignore the impact on our own nation is far past ridiculous­.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive