About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Syria Regime Condemned By Obama


Its funny to listen to the OBama haters who have permanent amnesia on how the US got to where it is. Our diplomatic policies have always been, do it our way or bomb them. Spread "democracy­" "free some people" and establish a military base. Period point blank. Obama stepped into crap when he took office, two wars and many other military maneuvers already in place. To simply ignore the world when we historical­ly have had our hand in every pot worth anything would be foolish politicall­y, intellectu­ally and morally. WAR has killed more civilians than anything, stop blaming the President for following a tradition of "righting" the world's wrongs. Welcome to America, this is what we do.
About Syria
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive