About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Debt Ceiling Showdown: Culture, Hard Lessons Drive Republican Anti-Tax Stand


I hope the Red voters take note of the severe temper tantrum their elected leaders are throwing. They promised jobs and nothing came of that and now they expect the average tax payer to pay for the deficit run up by its party's policies and directives­. At this point the GOP hasn't even bothered to mention jobs, nor the tax extension to their favorite folks that was SUPPOSED to stimulate job creation. For the ignorant WE (the average tax payer) pay for wars, bailouts, and the idiocy run a muck in Washington­. Good job on electing those Tea Party enthusiast­s into office, they'll rob your grandma to keep their corporate jet.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive