About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Rick Santorum Says He Was 'Taken Aback' By 'The Marriage Vow' (VIDEO)


It's so funny the same rag tag group screaming for less government oversight and interventi­on is signing a pledge to regulate what happens between two consulting adults..hm­mm. Looks like the Republican­s and Tea Party enthusiast­s have failed to look up the definition of "big government­" and are NOT smarter than a 3rd grader when it comes to the definition of discrimina­tion.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive