About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Bradlee Dean Rants: Michele Bachmann-Linked Preacher's Bigoted Tirades (VIDEO)


It would be more of a surprise if her "spiritual leader" was not a fruit cake. Perpetuati­ng hate and divisivene­ss are the tools of trade for her political party so this is really nothing new. Keep that hate prayer going Bachmann, that's what the our country needs. Not jobs or faith in our government or anything like that.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive