About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Friday, July 8, 2011

Obama On Jobs Report: 'We Still Have A Long Way To Go'


Wait. Didn't Obama extend the taxes just in the hopes that the powers that be would increase jobs. Hmmm. In 2010 he signed the tax bargain that retained the tax supremacy that the wealthy enjoy yet job creation has stagnated the economy is questionab­le and the unemployme­nt numbers in this great wonderful country of America are embarrassi­ng. Hello GOP your friends aren't creating jobs they are simply the pocketing the money and paying you off. Hopefully your constituen­ts will eventually realize you were elected to office to protect your vested (invested) interests. Corporate America. Period.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive