About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Zetas And Other Gang Fighting In Mexico Results In At Least 40 Deaths In 24-Hour Period


Guns have been in Mexico long before Obama was born....Ca­pitalism breeds profiteers of every race and creed so blaming the Obama administra­tion is a waste of your time and intellect. Blame the system that allows millions of tax dollars to cross the border...D­rugs and violence come hand in hand....As long as there is a demand there will be a supply and right now Mexico is one of the top suppliers of illegal drugs to America.
About Mexico
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive