About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

John Kasich Pushes Contentious Change In Ohio


I just want one Republican to explain using historical facts please, how reducing the taxes on the wealthiest persons in society helps close a budget deficit. Typical wealthy politician­, cut as much from the poor as possible and reward the rich and everything will work out just fine. What does it take to move our greedy selfish politician­s (on both sides of the aisle) out of office? What does it take for the people who keep voting these paid to profit politician­s in to realize that a country that fails the average citizen and disregards the poor, elderly, sick and disenfranc­hised is a failed country. The only statement I have heard from the GOP is they will not support any tax increases for the wealthiest 10% of our nation. Way to go paid puppets let your friends know that if they started hiring and investing in this struggling economy perhaps the American people would support your fleet of jets and the tax break you get for ownership. Most of the citizens in this country are more concerned about the increase in living expenses, a crap education system and crumbling infrastruc­ture. I know I pay a significan­t amount in taxes, much more than those that make 10 times as me and I have yet to see the benefit.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive