About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

UK Unlikely To Ban Burqa After Belgium And France, Says Key Muslim Organization


I agree with you for the most part..but what about the women who wear the veil out of faith or reverence according to their religion? If you ever have seen a nun they wear similar covering material (excluding the face of course) but they are never accused of suppressin­g women. I agree that there are many societies that exist and support the oppression of women by dictating their dress, but there are millions of "free" garb wearing women exercising their conscious choice to wear what they want.
About Islam
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive