About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Jon Stewart Takes On Obama's Debt Ceiling Address: 'Did The President Just Quit?' (VIDEO)


So sad, Fox has converted you too....the tax cut politcies of Bush and the runaway policies of Medicare/S­S and Wars has put the US in the hole. This is BALANCE YOUR CHECKBOOK 101. We can't pay for all the people the land of the free and the brave has promised to pay for, by cutting the main source of revenue (UMMMM TAXES) the debt just keeps growing...­throw in some uncalled for wars and we are screwed. Thus the US as we know it today. Sit down goudmidway you obviously had your head in the sand while the Bushes had their heads up their...
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive