About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Obama Issues Veto Threat And Poll Has Bad News For Republicans: Your Day In Politics (VIDEO)


The Libs are asking for a break. Since they pay the MOST in taxes per capita and get no where near the amount of tax breaks the extremely wealthy supposed "job creators" do it would only make COMMON SENSE. Stick to working your way up middle management and donating 30% of YOUR income to tax entitlemen­ts failed GOP programs and a broken tax code. Dems may not be perfect but they are not willing to take away grannies $381 month so Boehner can get tanned and refuel at his next stop. Your lunch hour should be up now.
About Barack Obama
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive