About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Michele Bachmann Mum When Asked About Therapy Methods Practiced At Husband's Clinic (VIDEO)


"Hmm don't like big government but I sure will request its money! Oh and don't ask me about that." Bachmann is embarrassi­ng.How can a serious presidenti­al contender be so empty headed and filled with rhetoric that she doesn't realize that all her skeletons will eventually come tumbling out of the closet. The more I hear about her the less I like her. Not because she is a ultra staunch conservati­ve but because she has yet to propose 1 way to fix this country. Hating Obama can only get you so far. When will politician­s realize more and more Americans are more concerned about this country returning to greatness than affiliatin­g themselves with political party rhetoric.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive