About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

UK Unlikely To Ban Burqa After Belgium And France, Says Key Muslim Organization


Its pretty sick to consider it unlawful to practice your culture or religion when in all reality their garb is only offensive to the ignorant..­.. I'm not Muslim but I will never agree with the blatant hate France and Belgium are displaying by penalizing THEIR OWN CITIZENS for hundreds of years of traditiona­l dress. Terrorists come in all colors to pretend that millions in Muslim garb are a threat by the fact alone or that they are under force to wear it in Democratic countries is absurd. There are plenty of countries that FORCE their women into a particular dress and those are the ones we should concern ourselves with.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive