About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

First the Jobs, Then the Tax Cut

There's plenty of historical evidence to suggest in the last four decades that tax rates are just one factor in the formulatio­n of a healthy economy. What seems to be missed is the fact that this country's current obligation­s can not be supported by the existing revenue period. If the wealthier continue to get wealthier in a sagging economy and the poorer continue to have to pay for it, w'ere ALL in a crappy situation. Don't like the poor and the elderly? Move to a different planet and this is supposed to be the good ole US of A. A very few people (you know those in the tax bracket being fiercely protected by their red friends and creating 0 jobs) in this country can ride out this horrible economy, the majority of us will pay for it. Bang conservati­ve all you want just have your checkbook ready and please explain to the American public how the "over-size­d" government is supposed to create jobs when THAT is not its function yet the so called " real job creators" are throwing a temper tantrum over their jets, paying off like minded politician­s and shipping US jobs to countries with no minimum wage?
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive