About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Syria Regime Condemned By Obama


I lost 7 family members and friends. Hush your mouth Rae...desp­ite what you say we invaded the Middle East based on the policies of BUSH......­Obama pledged to bring the troops home but what should he do, say oh Ooops we shouldn't be here..my predecesso­r and his pappy are idiots. Give me a break this isn't about President Obama its about the fact that we are there, have been there, and our politician­s for the past two decades have supported invading, embargoes and trade deals with people that hate the Western philosophy of life. Sit down Rae.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive