About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Tea Party Debt Plan Takes Center Stage, Vote Expected This Week


Oh I believe Obama may be the most mature adult in the room. He has yet to yell out things like "Liar" in front of the world or bawl like a baby over nothing but what does it matter? The man could be the most brilliant politician ever and if the others in the room are huddled together with their fingers in their ears and their pockets lined with corporate dollars nothing gets done. For the first time a Dem President is offering the GOP something they have been begging for for nearly a decade and they suddenly don't want it. Hmmm. The Dems are attempting to draw their own line in the sand but are whispering to themselves on how to draw it. Doesn't take a genius to figure out this is 90% political posturing and 10% sheer idiocy.
About Tea Party
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive