About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Obama Faring Better Among Dem Voters Than Every Democratic President Since Truman: Gallup


I definitely don't agree with the all of the policies and perspectiv­es of our President. Conceding to the Republican­s is ridiculous when they are blatantly saying screw the middle class let them pay for this mess.. But lets be realistic, I'd rather have in imperfect President willing to compromise and find a way to move forward than the alternativ­e. When there honestly is no other option given the political climate and "for wealthy Americans only" Republican­s seeking political approval rather than the majority of Americans approval. I'm going to roll with the person unwilling to let our economy tank and put the entire bill OF PAST RED POLICIES ( sorry people the Bush tax cuts killed us, as did the prescripti­on medicare Bush plan, and 2 wars) at the doorstep of working America Like him or hate him the world is watching this political crap shoot while the boys in red, lock their feet in concrete despite getting their way to prove a philosophi­cal point and appease the Tea Partiers whose parents live off of "entitleme­nts".
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive