About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Herman Cain: Islamic Center Of Murfreesboro Would Spread Extremism


"Because it isn't in innocent mosque"...­Go get 'em Cain that good ole boy ignorant rhetoric isn't working too well with intelligen­t Americans. I can name several Christian churches that would fit that descriptio­n but I have yet to see a protest for another mega church constructe­d during a recession reaping in millions from its poor parishione­rs. I have yet to see a protest over the brilliant group of Christians spitting on soldiers graves and protesting at their funerals. Ignorant people disgust me, if you want to hate someone, hate that person, hating millions of Muslims because they want to build a mosque in a country that CLAIMS to support that very right is ignorant. Terrorists are psychos hiding under the cover of religious dogma. They come in all religions, races and creeds and to pin evil and sheer terror on one particular religion defies history and fact.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive