About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Obama Tries To Re-Sell Republicans On A Grand Debt Ceiling Deal


Do you have any idea how much uninsured persons in this country cost the US? I'm sorry the Taxpayer. Check this out, in this country ANY person who enters an emergency room will be treated, legal or not and the bill is sent to the government­, which in turn is sent to US. Blame Obama if you want but the land of the free accepts anyone and everyone and we pay the price. Under Obama care at least preventati­ve care and hospital stay costs are covered and controlled­. For those people who cannot pay the astronomic­al costs of health care his plan allows for a lower cost all around. Before you hate research what we are ALREADY paying for.The system is a joke.
About Barack Obama
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive