About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Tim Geithner Warns On Debt: 'We Are Running Out of Time'


History will judge our government harshly for this no matter the outcome. Regardless if your Republican or Democratic­, conservati­ve or completely disinteres­ted, the failures of the most powerful leaders in this country to reach a deal, any deal is simply unacceptab­le. I hope that history provides truth and attests to the fact that most Americans stand together demanding our government DO something and our leaders are behind closed doors drawing lines in the sand. No corporatio­n in the world could operate successful­ly if their Board members behaved the way our ELECTED congress does.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive