About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Obama Tries To Re-Sell Republicans On A Grand Debt Ceiling Deal


Without that stimulus package Wall Street would be in shambles, the banks where you pay your mortgage and car note would be non existent and the dollar would be worth pennies. Why do people keep forgetting the catastroph­e Obama inherited?­????? He wasn't voted into office because of Affirmativ­e Action he was voted in because the majority of people in this country had had enough of the political screwing we had been subject to.
About Barack Obama
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive