About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Twitter Town Hall: Obama Quizzed On 14th Amendment (VIDEO)


If our President has to find some Constituti­onal loophole to prevent our nation from defaulting on our debts and plunging into the worst financial catastroph­e America has ever known I'm all for it. There has to come a time when someone stands up for the good of the entire nation and not just a few as the GOP continue to suggest. The threat looming if we fail to raise the debt ceiling is something that financial advisers from both sides of the aisle continue to advocate yet the idiots in Congress continue to quibble as if resolving the fiscal crisis is an option. Can you imagine our troops thousands of miles away not getting a paycheck because Boehner and Reid decide to have a "whose is bigger" contest? Give me a break.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive