About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, July 17, 2011

McConnell Plan For Debt Ceiling May Be Final Answer, Insiders Say


The GOP has been quite out spoken on who they are truly in office for in the past couple weeks. Have you noticed that they don't even bother to include "Whats best for the American people" or "What the average American wants.." in their 2 min sound blips. Just straight "I will not agree to anything that won't protect the wealthiest in this country from enjoying the benefits of a broken tax code." I think "serious miscalcula­tion" is an understate­ment. Even the idiots are starting to see how far the Tea Party/GOP was willing to go to ensure the status quo stays the same. Rich stay rich, poor and elderly well "pull yourself up by your boot straps."
About Barack Obama
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive