About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cut, Cap And Balance: House Passes Tea Party-Backed Debt Ceiling Plan


Good job Tea Partiers taking up a ballot on tax payer time and money that you KNOW has no chance of passing. I wonder if the "people" should request an amendment that our congress pass and IQ test. Perhaps then they will realize they have the only job in the nation where you get to make up things to do and point the finger across the room if the country tanks and your not willing to come to any reasonable agreement.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive