About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Friday, July 22, 2011

What Didn't Make It Into The Bible?


Your are absolutely wrong on the date of the Gnostic gospels..t­hey far preceded the "four pillars" you reference.­.The DaVinci code may be fantasy but many of the true books of "Christian­ity" (the true followers of Jesus after his death..not the ones that picked the religion up in 4th century to suit their political ambitions) have been lost, hidden in the Roman Vatican or burned to suit the purposes of the Catholic Church. 69 books comprise the modern Bible, hundreds have been ignored. King James was a tyrant yet people worship his Bible as prophecy..­..
About Scripture Commentary
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive