About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Jon Stewart Takes On Obama's Debt Ceiling Address: 'Did The President Just Quit?' (VIDEO)


I'm with Stewart on this one...its almost as if the motor in Obama has stopped running. Don't get me wrong the Republican­s keep moving their demands around and its nearly impossible to placate them, especially when the President conceded to their demands two weeks ago. This week Boehner has a new approach which is basically, "You must accept my plan, Oh wait this plan..oh hold on tomorrow at 5pm THIS plan". Our government is a three ring circus, perhaps Obama has finally realized that hes dealing with a party which rejects logic and reason (for you Obama haters 80% of the debt is due to Republican policies particular­ly the ones locked in by Bush) in favor of political posturing and wealthy boot licking. Perhaps Obama should just present a chart indicating entitlemen­ts enacted by past generation­s that barely cover the elderly and poor via Social Security and Medicare the expanding population that relies on them and the fact that revenue generated by the government cant pay for it. Then he should show a chart of the debt as Stewart did which indicates just how much revenue was cut thanks to Bush boot licking the good ole boys when he was in office. Oh wait, don't forget the two wars that Bush pushed and couldn't pay for. I guess all you Reds are willing to further expand your tax payments to the government as the super wealthy tap dance into their jets.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive