About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Debt Ceiling Talks Collapse (LATEST UPDATES)


For all the Reds that voted Boehner the cry baby temper tantrum thrower into office are you willing to sacrifice America, our fiscal future and financial status in the world right now to prove a philosophi­cal point? The debt ceiling increase is not required because of OBAMA's polices rather the policies of team Red, war, military spending,a­nd flawed medicare and social security systems of the PAST. Boehner and his ignorant tea drinkers would rather ensure billionair­es pay a couple of hundred dollars less in taxes and fly their jets free than stabilize the economy and ensure the rest of the world doesn't look at us like ignorant fools. Our jobs are in China, the middle class bears the real tax burden as well as creating jobs. The rich don't create jobs they profit from them. These are facts 101, I'm really tired of "protect the job creator" rhetoric when the truly wealthy haven't done anything but mooch and the truly "average American" has done nothing but struggle.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive