About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Debt Ceiling Deadline Looms (LATEST UPDATES)


Russ you are becoming quite famous for your ignorant statements­.. Do you even know what an entitlemen­t is? Do you know the biggest group who receives them? Guess what the wealthy. You are so sad and pathetic to really believe that the Dems spending money is the problem. The PROGRAMS the Dems were SPENDING MONEY on are the very same programs that ensure our elderly and sick persons do not end up homeless and on the street, sick. Decades of Blue and Red legislatio­n ensured this. What is wrong with you? What did a 77yr woman who worked for this country for 40yrs deserve to have to take a cut out of the $386 benefits entitled to her as a US citizen? Why can't we ensure our elderly have adequate health care without going bankrupt. We can't keep claiming to be elite if we treat the majority of people like crap and carry the wealthy on our backs. This isn't Ancient Rome.
About Deficit
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive