About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Building Bridges: Religious Leaders In Conversation With The Dalai Lama (LIVE VIDEO)


I do hope that one day these "inter faith" meetings extend from the leadership circles to their actual communitie­s where there followers are more divided than ever. As religion remains a driving force in divisions between all members of the human race, I would hope to see the discussion of religion more often from a philosophi­cal perspectiv­e than one that encourages conversion­, domination­, oppression and war.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive