About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

U.S. Credit Ratings Put On Negative Watch By S&P


Wait wait, the Republican­s are now reporting that the looming debt crisis is being blown way out of proportion­..Guess are rating is just a fictional thing in a fictional economy in a fictional world. If anyone actually watches the news outside of our "Honest" reporters ).e. Fox and MSNBC) the world is literally sitting on its hands hoping WE get it together. This is a world economy and the US is invested heavily. Failing us, fails everyone else, which in turn fails US. Embarrassi­ng.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive