About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Obama Tries To Re-Sell Republicans On A Grand Debt Ceiling Deal


Hmm if the American people have learned anything its that both parties suck and are less interested in helping the "Average American" and more concerned with placating their lobbyists. Economics 101 is taught at every university in the United States but Congress continues to pretend that they don't know how to fix the fiscal crisis. Its a joke and anyone that can balance a checkbook should realize that the politician­s in office are not looking out for our best interests. The country's financial future is on the line and they are arguing over cuts to the poor and maintainin­g the status quo to the rich.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive