About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cut, Cap And Balance: House Passes Tea Party-Backed Debt Ceiling Plan


I believe the government­s job is to regulate, defend and protect. Its up to the American people to create jobs...to bad the real job creators, the middle class is depended on to support the poor, elderly, wealthy and create jobs... Small business owners are the heart of the economy yet they are largely ignored by the upper 2% who serve and protect themselves­.
About Most Popular
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive