About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Debt Ceiling Deadline Looms, Default At Stake (LATEST UPDATES)


I can't wait for Aug. 3. I'm really tired of the wealthy ignorant idiots of both sides playing with our fiscal future. For those that don't vote I hope you are bearing witness to the fools continuall­y elected to "represent­" the people. Still waiting for a party that represents "the people", you know the people that work 40+hrs a week, and pay the highest taxes in the nation.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive