About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Wisconsin Concealed Carry Gun Law Signed By Governor Scott Walker


How do better "legally armed people" stop criminals? Hello the police,FBI­, DEA etc have things we have never heard of yet you go to any "hood" and you can buy anything you want. Please, legislatio­n allowing for legal ownership simply means you are now on file. This is not the wild wild west. Armed citizens are not going to stop the violence perpetuate­d by those who carry illegal weapons on a regular basis.
About Scott Walker
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive