About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

What Didn't Make It Into The Bible?


No your holding onto your Bible rather than the fact that NO ONE has read the entire church history...­The Roman Church library is 3 football fields long and guarded by the Swiss Guard. You have entrusted King James and his cronies to write and interpret for you....Jes­us died in 32 AD can you tell me when your Bible was written? How about the fact the Matthew Luke and John were long dead before their "scripture­s" were written..K­eep holding on to your wafers and wine...
About Scripture Commentary
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

1 comment:

EnergyDD2 said...

Great position post...

Blog Archive