About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cut, Cap And Balance: House Passes Tea Party-Backed Debt Ceiling Plan


I don't agree with blaming the screwed up medicare system and ss joke on Obama...he didn't create and continue a system we can't afford ..he inherited it...Obama­care is a very sad attempt to fix the real problem which is runaway healthcare costs and the privatizat­ion of medicine in turn the American peoples lives. No one expects "free health care" they expect to be able to work hard, pay a premium and not have to worry about a health insurance company screwing them and their financial future for years to come.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive