About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Humberto Leal Garcia Executed In Texas After Obama Administration Argued For Stay


The law only works for the Red team when it suits the red team. Stomp on the poor, cheat the unions, and take Grannys medicare away done. Ignore internatio­nal suggestion­s?? Of course. Lets hope a Texan isn't chilling in Mexico anytime soon. Not to say that he shouldn't have been executed, hey that's the law, but how about contacting the Mexican consulate and locking him up and executing him OVER THERE. Let them foot the bill. Ignoring his rights as determined by internatio­nal treaties and laws THAT WE HAVE SIGNED is ignorant, backwards and foolish. Texas.
About Death Penalty
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive