About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Cut, Cap And Balance: House Passes Tea Party-Backed Debt Ceiling Plan


Oh Im sorry I was under the impression that the high costs of medicare and ss is what the middle class tax payer is currently burdened with...Wha­t? It didnt cover your 250K expenses?? What kind of system is this?? LOL. Bitter and silly sit down. Most people don't have 25k to spend on medical expenses but by your own admission you do. No sympathy for you sweetheart you seem to have more than enough for yourself..­.Ill save mine for the tax payer who contribute­s to the broken system every two weeks KNOWING it will not cover the necessary yet astronomic­al costs of basic healthcare­.
About Most Popular
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive