About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Monday, July 18, 2011

Michele Bachmann Criticizes Black Farmer Settlement


So if he tours all the areas of devastatio­n in the country Mrs Bachmann what do you suppose he should do? Give the money settled from discrimina­ted black farmers in the South to the just as poor whites in your polling states? Hmmm? Yet the country is still in debt and your party's only solution is "smaller government­" and less taxes on the wealthy. I'm trying to calculate how on one hand the money is a waste (perhaps if you are of a particular color) but a right if you are the right color in the right state yet INVISIBLE people apparently are supposed to pay for it. You and your party are some of the most ignorant people the world has ever seen. Before the trolls start saluting the red flag my opinion of the Dems is not too much higher.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive