About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

10 States With The Highest Unemployment Rates: BLS


Go Carol!!! The money has gone to the wealthiest 4% who are keeping it, the medicare and SS taken out of your paycheck is going to generation­s twice before you and the "American way" seems to support every foreign country, and war in the name of humanitari­an rights or "the fight against terrorism"­. The "people" need to realize, this is NOT a Red or Blue issue a black or white issue or even a rich or poor issue. This is an American issue and the majority of Americans are being played by our very wealthy Congress and their buddies when the average American struggles to make ends meet. For all those Reds still vying for the super rich to keep their tax benefits, have you looked at your W2? how many people are you paying for a job you work? In addition how much is health care costing you...The American dream is dying, full time work has become meaningles­s, you are still two paychecks away...yet our Congress cant resolve an obvious fiscal issue...Tw­ilight Zone
About Florida
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive