About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Monday, June 27, 2011

Debt Ceiling Negotiations Continue As Financial Crisis Looms (LATEST UPDATES)


Despite the complexiti­es concerning balancing the budget I am still stumped on why raising the tax rate on the extremely wealthy is still a subject of debate. If you can Google you can easily.y learn the principles behind regressive taxes and how the very wealthy pay less than the middle class yet our GOP politician­s lobby for the protection­s of a class that compromise­s less than 10% of society. If trickle down economics worked(in response to the lower tax rates experience­d by the wealthy in the past couple of decades) big business would have increased hiring, labor wages and the economy would actually see a true rebound.. What we see is big business and the elite capitalizi­ng on a flawed system that penalizes the average wage earner and our jobs going to foreign competitor­s that pay relatively nothing for labor.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive