About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Pew Research: Record Support For Afghanistan Troop Withdrawl


Perhaps the poll is simply a reflection of the common sense voiced in a majority of Americans concerning the human expenditur­e cost associated with rescuing the world. I am all for the freedoms of every human being on this planet, but it is virtually impossible to sooth the woes of an entire planet. I agree that a "war" on terrorism had to be waged but obviously the bomb and kill methods of the past are not effective in extinguish­ing the enemies of the US and for this we should come home. It is sad that we invaded countries only partially dedicated to the cause in which so many of our men and women have sacrificed for but at some point we have to realize that we cannot indefinite­ly protect countries divided against themselves with factions hostile to our style of life. and violent to those trying to free them.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive