About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Greece Austerity Protests Grow


Isn't it funny how capitalism run a muck always hurts the middle class and the working people? Perhaps the revolution­s occurring all over the world will remind humanity of our needs to support all in our individual societies, and the unnecessar­y and oppressive sacrifices expected from the average man from the elitist in every society must cease. From Greece, to Yemen to Saudi Arabia the stirs of true freedom, equality and the ability to live in peace and fairness are sounding off. I applaud all of those who are taking a stand against the status quo, oppression and the systematic ability for a few to control the destiny of millions.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive