About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

All Are God's Children: On Including Gays and Lesbians in the Church and Society


Much respect for a revered Christian figure to speak out against the persecutio­n of any of God's children. Though I personally feel the Church has become a cesspool of hypocrisy it is heartening to find Christian leaders who have common sense and decency to speak out against the persecutio­n of people because of their sexuality. As he so adequately expressed, Jesus, the most central figure of the Bible would have hardly condemned an oppressed and hated part of his kingdom based on their sexual preference­. Thank you Archbishop for your decency and your wisdom hopefully some of your Catholic and Christian counterpar­ts will do the same.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive