About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Rush Limbaugh Mocks Cenk Uygur's Name (AUDIO)


I have listened to his show for years, its great comedy if you know how to listen. Besides the fact that he only finishes 1 in 4 sentences and his stance on everything is so predictabl­e you can't but help but enjoy the cacklings of an over the hill, over the top right wing wacko. He will cut off a caller in a heartbeat and then spend minutes in a tirade that covers a myriad of poorly connected issues all finishing with the same our country is going to hell rhetoric. I'm hoping that one day as I'm listening he works himself into one of his unintellig­ible rants and finally just explodes leaving us with blissful "Rushball" silence. (Before the comments flow in there are many leftists wackos I laugh at as well..)
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive