About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

U.S. Intensifying Covert War In Yemen, Reports <em>The New York Times</em>


Thank you for making a very important point most people on the Obama hate ride forget. Despite my belief that America has long extended its role as Worlds Police Chief, the policies and legislatio­n of the Bush administra­tion are now why we are continuing this fight "against the war on terror". Remember people after 9/11 most of Congress was willing to nail any country remotely connected to Al Queda, Bin Laden or terrorism. Bush pushed this nation into war with his Daddy's old oil foe and the war has spilled all over the middle east. Lets be realistic as much as I want every troop to come home RIGHT NOW, what exactly would be accomplish­ed? The very entities and countries that have sworn to attack America will be in the same position they were in right before we were attacked on our own soil. Foreign policy is not black and white, at least give credit where credit is due. Bush started it, Obama picked up the expanding exploding pieces and is trying to make sense of a situation we should have never been in in the first place. But too late for crying over spilled milk, (Bush Obama and Presidents before them have made horrible mistakes) We're over there, thousands of our fellow brothers and sisters have been injured and died we can't just say screw it now.
About Yemen
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive