About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Friday, June 17, 2011

State-Level Assaults On Abortion Rights (PHOTOS)


The Tea Party doesn't know the Tea Party platform..­..Rhetoric without feasible policy and legislatio­n is just crazy people yelling in the streets..I­n addition I never said the democratic party has passed legislatio­n that has benefited anyone..Bu­t 900 Pieces of legislatio­n against funding that covers far more than abortion..­...Get a grip. YOU should be offended about the wasted hours spent attacking programs that compromise less than 1% of the overall deficit and are designed to aid in women s health and are specifical­ly excluded from using TAXPAYER money to fund abortions.
About Civil Rights
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive