About Me

My photo
My name is Adesina "Nina" Davis and welcome to my blog. I am CEO of Sina Davis LLC and run several companies including Simply Tasteful Catering & Entertainment. I do my best to enjoy life to the fullest and urge everyone I know to do the same. Change only comes when you do something about it. Let's just say I am doing a lot!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

10 Years Later, How Bush-Era Tax Cuts Changed America [CHARTS]


This slide show should be played as a commercial in between political pundits rants on whats going on with the economy. Some basic charts and figures should enlighten even the slowest American who has the nerve to blame Obama for everything­. The president is far from perfect but at least hes trying to end this. How more blatant can the GOP be than crowning themselves with more money for having money? Oh and for all those that believe millionair­es put the money back into the economy...­think again. They have actually created less jobs, spent less capital and rewarded fewer average Americans than when tax levels were higher. In fact they are blaming the GOVERNMENT for not creating more jobs and providing them (the wealthy 2%) with even more incentives to stay wealthy and elite. Get out of fantasy land GOP victims unless you earn more than 1 million they are not pushing legislatio­n for YOU.
Read the Article at HuffingtonPost

No comments:

Blog Archive